Ludelicious

November 04, 2011

Our dog, Ludo, will be five next year. She's going a bit grey around the muzzle and she's definitely a bit of a grouchy old lady. It's sometimes a bit of an effort for her to haul herself up into the car and she's growing increasingly lazy, if that's even possible.

Estrela Mountain Dogs usually only live to be about ten. My colleague's 14-year-old dog passed away this week so I've been thinking about it a bit. It's hard to imagine life without Ludo.

While I was typing this she was sleeping on the floor next to me and her ear had fallen upwards and her legs were crossed over, making her look really cute and funny. I took a stealthy photo:

She woke up and without even moving, fixed me with that look that says, "What?"

Dogs are awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web counter