Olympics 2012

April 20, 2011

Last night I finally applied for my Olympics tickets. I've been umming and ahhing for ages but it is all done. How exciting! I've applied for 23 tickets in six different sports, fingers crossed we get ONE of them.

Isabel is actually quite keen to go and see some of the more crazy stuff. Mattgreen really only wants the fencing. And if I win all the tennis tickets I applied for then we will be bankrupt :D

Somehow I don't think that's going to happen. I read somewhere that the organisers have promised that at least 50% of the available tickets will be sold to the public. That's a bit crap isn't it? All the remaining tickets will go to corporate sponsors etc.

Oh well. Apparently we will know in a month or two whether we've been successful.
Only a few more days to apply so if you haven't done it yet, HURRY UP! (And don't forget me if you happen to have a spare tennis ticket...)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web counter