Working at home

November 03, 2010

I'm really lucky to have a job which is incredibly flexible. I'm allowed to work from home sometimes, I can work extra days to gain time off in lieu and I can switch my days around.

The other day I was talking with my boss about how I always sit on the sofa when I'm working at home. I like to be able to spread out all my papers and find the dining room too restrictive, and unfortunately we don't have a home office. (Maybe when Mattgreen finishes building the East wing).

Then I remembered I'd taken a photo of the monumental clutter that hits our lounge when I work at home. I fished it out to show her. Her response?



"Looks like a perfect working environment to me!"

Some days, I really love my job.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web counter