NaBloPoMo

November 01, 2009

I've been writing blogs for about a decade - this one goes back five years, then before that I had a blog on pmachine (I still have all the transcripts) and before that I had my old black.star website.

Anyway - lately I haven't been writing as much as I used to. I don't know whether I'm busier, lazier, or don't have as much to write about, but it just isn't happening. So, to try to kick myself up the arse, I've decided to take part in NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. The deal is I have to put up a new post every day in November.

How hard can it be? Hmm. Ask me again in a fortnight.

In the meantime, here's a picture from the lovely walk we went on today:



I can't wait for winter. I love this time of year. I am off to make butternut squash risotto now, then later we'll snuggle down in front of the fire and play some games. Then once Izzy has gone to bed, Mattgreen and I are going to open a bottle of wine and watch X Factor. Go Jedward!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web counter