The neighbours

July 29, 2009

Just around the corner from our house, next to our driveway, there's a really massive house. Some old guy lives there, and sometimes I see him when I'm getting the car out. He is probably about eighty years old and he shuffles randomly around his lawn, muttering to himself.

Today I was reversing out of our drive when Matt said, "I'm pretty sure that old dude next door doesn't drive an Evo V". I turn to look, and there, parked on old dude's drive, is a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution that looks a lot like this.

Mattgreen: (in crackly old man's voice) "Well, Doris, I'm just going to pop down the shops and get that pound of butter you wanted, and a can of Pedigree Chum. I won't be long, love".
(pause)
Mattgreen: (at high volume) "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNHHHHH GrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn SHHHRRIiiiiiiiiiieeeeek!!!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web counter