This from the same man who got strip-searched at NY airport for wearing a t-shirt saying "UNA BOMBER"

June 10, 2009


Yesterday we went to the school country dancing festival. You can only see about a quarter of it in the above picture - there were at least a thousand people there.

The folky music started and the dancing began. Hundreds of happy schoolchildren did the do-si-do. Mattgreen gazed upon the idyllic scene, then turned to me and said, "Will you give me 50 quid if I shout "GRENADE!" at the top of my voice?"
Posted by Picasa

Comments:
He got strip searched..? So HE'S the person who everyone reads about in the papers, rolls their eyes and says 'What an idiot' ;-)

That story made me LOL by the way...I would have been tempted beyond belief...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web counter