Mobile phone advice needed

March 06, 2007

Work have very kindly offered to give me a company mobile. I get a choice of:

Nokia 6630
LG KG800
Nokia 5500
Nokia 7373 pink or brown
Nokia N70
Samsung D900
Samsung E900
Sony Ericsson W810i

All I know is that the Nokia 7373 is PINK and has a clever sideways flicky thing to open, and the Samsung D900 has a 3.15 megapixel camera, which is nearly as good as my *actual* camera.

What do you think I should choose? I need answers quick dammit, I have got to make a decision in the next couple of days. I've always had Nokias, so I'm tempted to go with that because at least I'll know how to use it.

I haven't had a flashy mobile phone for years because I've been on pay-as-you-go, I'm so excited! It's just so nice to have a new gadget, especially when it's free!

Comments:
I have had a Sony for a year+ now and must say they came on alot a few generations ago. Great sound, loud ring, mp3 ring tones, the 800s are i think the walkman phones so do an admirable job of being an mp3 player too.

As for the camera if it is the sony 2mp one the camera is pretty cool check my flickr stream from the shots tagged with 750i.

Oh and I am a Sony whore, my first kid is very possibly going to be Vaio :)
 
hiya - surprised you had to ask! - obviously you should go for the one that looks the most stylish!! (oh god I am so shallow LOL) I've had a samsung pay as you go since 2000 and they've never let me down but their ring tones have been crap. Perhaps because its PAYG, though...?
 
I've chosen the Nokia 7373 pink... I'm a sucker! It's just so girly and cute! Now I just have to make my £1.51 credit last until it arrives!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web counter