Important Notice

November 23, 2006

Further to my last post... NTL have screwed things up.
They were due to install our cable on Friday (in time for the new series of Lost on Sunday). However, due to the fact that our road has recently been resurfaced, they couldn't do it. Apparently the council tarmac'd over our cable point when they did the resurfacing. Of course, NTL didn't bother to tell me this until I had waited in all day for the engineer.

They have now suggested a connection date of 12th December. Unfortunately our existing broadband cuts off TOMORROW and our existing phone line cuts off on SATURDAY. Which leaves us without phone or internet or Lost, for two weeks, exactly during the two weeks we are having our kitchen torn out and refitted.

I am having words with NTL about bringing the date forward, but they haven't got back to me yet. So as we are probably going to be incommunicado from tomorrow, I thought I better tell you all.

So if you want to get hold of me, please ring my mobile. I will be reading my emails at work but probably not replying much. My email address has changed from the entomology-mansions one by the way, so if you don't know it... you can always mail me via Flickr before I disappear completely.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web counter