monday officially sucks

January 19, 2005

here's a link to the "research" showing that next monday is going to be depressing. hmmm.

the funniest part is the comments though. here's some samples:

"Au contraire, Dr Cohen. I've been looking forward to Monday 24 January since 1 January. I booked a holiday in the sun. Two weeks diving in Tobago. Those mathematical formulae didn't reckon on that, did they?"
Jeremy Wright, London

"I dread January because I get really cold waiting for the pub to open."
Danny Harrison, Milton Keynes

"This is the biggest waste of mathematics I have ever had the misfortune to read, and is an embarrassment to anyone who is a member of a British university."
Adam Thorn, Cambridge, England

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web counter